Welcome to the Cellier des Amis,
In order to ensure a good stay and a quality welcome at the Cellier des Amis, please take note of our terms and conditions below.
These general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote reservation of services offered by Le Cellier des Amis whose contact details are specified in this reservation confirmation document. They govern all the stages necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate available on our booking site www.lecellierdesamis.fr.
These general conditions of sale apply to all reservations made online, via our online reservation site www.lecellierdesamis.fr.
The occupation of the Gite:
This contract is established for a maximum capacity of 9 people and the possibility of using, in addition, the sofa bed in the living room.
If the number of tenants exceeds the accommodation capacity, the owner can refuse additional persons. Any modification or breach of contract will be considered on the initiative of the client.
For security reasons, it is requested to respect this number.
As part of a special offer or a gift card, the number of people is clearly stipulated and in this context a specific room is allocated.
The life and comfort at the Le Cellier des Amis
- It would be great if everyone could respect the tranquility of the location.
- Our gite is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only outdoors. If you wish to smoke outside, please always use an ashtray and never the ground. You will find an ashtray under the sink.
In case of non-compliance with this clause by the tenant, the owner reserves the right to charge extra for washing the curtains, sofa cover ... etc.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Your package includes: cleaning, linen (bed sheets, hand towels, pool towels).
- It can sometimes be very windy in the region, please remember to attach the shutters and the umbrellas and bring in any fragile items before leaving the premises.
- Ecological responsibility: We have made selective bins available to you, it will be your responsibility to empty them regularly.
Water is precious: let's save it.
Please turn off the lights when you leave a room, and although it might seem obvious, please remember to turn off the air conditioning if you open the windows or doors.
Arrival time / departure time
- Arrival / check in from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- From 8 p.m., please contact us by phone, for prior agreement.
- If you arrive in the area before check in time, please contact us if you wish to arrange luggage drop off.
- A security deposit of € 300 will be requested on the day of your arrival, it will be returned to you no later than 4 days after your departure.
Please vacate your accommodation for check out by 10.00am at the latest. Indeed, we do our best to offer you optimal cleanliness, given the current situation related to COVID, we must devote more time to cleaning and disinfection.
Please empty your dustbins, clean your dishes, empty the dishwasher and remove the sheets from the beds and put them together with the towels in the room.
Please report any broken or damaged items to us, and also any suggestions.
Objects found after the tenant's departure will be dispatched on request and against reimbursement of costs.
The swimming pool
• Access to the swimming pool is under your sole responsibility, swimming is not supervised, minor children are under the total responsibility of adults.
Please do not use the room towels at the swimming pool (because the salt may damage them). In case of deterioration of the towels, a deductible of 15 euros per towel will be charged.
- Beach / pool towels can be provided free of charge.
Our advantages, free of charge:
• Wi-fi access
• Small TV in the living room with satellite card (French)
• USB wall socket in each bedroom.
• Glasses, plates and cutlery (baby), Cot, high chair, learning jar and cane stroller (old) on reservation
• Parking on site
• Games for children and adults
• Pool towels
If something bothers you, breaks down, or doesn't work properly during your stay, please contact us quickly so that we can put everything back in place in order to satisfy you.
We are at your disposal at 0633561172 or send us an email on
Cancellation by the tenant
• COVID: In the event that the evolution of the epidemic would not make it possible for you to go on vacation, we would like to inform you that your reservation will be canceled and fully reimbursed.
Regarding other cancellations:
We understand very well that you sometimes have to cancel or postpone a reservation; in this case, do not forget to come to us as soon as possible. We will do our best for the benefit of both parties.
It is important to know that if you cancel your reservation:
We must be notified by email or registered letter of any cancellation
a) Cancellation before arrival on the premises
- If you cancel between 8 and 20 days before arrival: 60% of the amount the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel between 2 and 7 days before arrival: 80% of the amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel 1 day before your arrival: 100% of the amount of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of 'No show' (the tenant does not show up at the Gite): 100% of the amount of the reservation will be charged.
In the event of cancellation, if you have paid all or part of the reservation online, this amount will be returned to you after deduction of the cancellation costs explained above.
b) If the stay is shortened, the rental price remains with the owner. There will be no refund.
c) Cancellation by the owner
The owner will pay the tenant the full amount already paid.
The tenant is responsible for all damage caused by them.
Payment and charges
* Tourist tax: The tourist tax is a compulsory local tax (per night and per person over the age of 18) that the owner transfers to the Trésor Public on behalf of the community of Forcalquier.
* Departmental tax: The Alpes-de-Haute-Provence departmental council of June 21, 2019 voted in favor of the introduction of the departmental tax additional to the tourist tax. This additional tax is added to the current tourist tax rates. It will be implemented in all the territories of the department from January 1, 2020.
At the end of the stay, the tenant must pay the owner the charges not included in the price (taxes).
Their amount is established on the basis of calculation mentioned on this contract.
Cash payments are accepted on site.
The means of payment for the price of the service:
Online payment by bank card allows you to book your stay online and immediately confirm.
The customer communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except special conditions or rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club ... according to the possibilities offered by the establishment's reservation platform) by directly indicating, in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its validity date (it is specified that the bank card used must be valid at time of consumption of the service) and the visual cryptogram.
In the event of a no show (reservation not cancelled - customer not present) of a reservation guaranteed by credit card, the establishment will charge the customer, as a lump sum, for the amount indicated in its general conditions and special conditions of sale.
The Gite le Cellier des Amis has chosen elloha.com/stripe.com to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer's payment card is verified by stripe.com. There may be a refusal of the payment card for several reasons: stolen card, blocked card, ceiling reached, input error, etc. In the event of a problem, the customer must contact their bank on the one hand, the Cellier des Amis on the other hand to confirm their reservation and their method of payment. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance is debited at the time of booking.
Respect for privacy
The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk. The information processed is intended for the Cellier des Amis, elloha.com, its entities, its partners, its service providers (and in particular to online payment providers). The customer authorizes elloha.com to communicate his personal data to third parties on the condition that such communication proves compatible with the performance of the operations incumbent on elloha.com under these general conditions and in connection with the Customers protection charter personal data. In particular when paying online, the customer's bank details must be sent by the payment provider stripe.com to the bank of the establishment, for the execution of the reservation contract. The customer is informed that this data transfer can therefore be carried out in foreign countries that do not have adequate personal data protection within the meaning of the Data Protection Act.However, the customer consents to this transfer necessary for the execution of his reservation. Constellation SAS / Stripe.com as a professional, are committed vis-à-vis the establishment to take all security measures and respect for data confidentiality for said data transfers.
The entry of the required bank information, as well as the acceptance of these general conditions and the booking voucher or request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature. The computerized registers kept in the computer systems of elloha.com will be kept under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The client host is informed that his IP address is registered at the time of booking.
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable and insurmountable which prevents either the client or the establishment from ensuring all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. This would be considered as force majeure or 'fortuitous event' usually recognized by the jurisprudence of French Courts and Tribunals. Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in the event of non-fulfillment of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the burden of the costs arising therefrom.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the law of the country of the Cellier des Amis without obstructing any mandatory protective provisions applicable in the country of residence of consumers.
These General Conditions of Sale, the conditions of sale of the rate reserved by the customer, and the reservation voucher or request express all of the obligations of the parties. No general or specific condition communicated by the client can be integrated into these general conditions. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation voucher or request (including the special conditions of the reserved price) and these general conditions. In case of contradiction between the reservation voucher and the general conditions, the provisions appearing on the reservation voucher will be the only applicable for the obligation in question. These general conditions of sale by internet can be modified and / or supplemented by the Cellier des Amis at any time. In this case, the new version of the general conditions of sale by internet will be put online by the Cellier des Amis. As soon as it is put online on the internet, the new version of the general conditions of internet sales will automatically apply to all customers.
Now that everything is said, we would like to wish you an excellent stay, and of course we remain at your entire disposal for any information.
WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US!
Hélène & Kerstin